Thursday, November 24, 2011

Invitation to be in a film documentary either Dec 3rd or 4th

I received this note on the Brooklyn Bird Club website contact page from a City University of NY grad journalist --Justin--aspiration to film birders in a documentary in Prospect. If you are interested in becoming a film subject , please email ME back so I can arraign the time and place. See attached his note

The target date I suggested is next weekend Either the 3rd or 4th of December (depending on # of people replying back to me for best number whichever day ) which I can set a early morning start , maybe 8 am likely at Grand Army Plaza park entrance.Hope you can help .

Peter

prosbird@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: info@brooklynbirdclub.org


Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:52:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Fwd: video piece on saturday tour?
To: prosbird@aol.com


-----Original Message-----
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:42:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?video_piece_on_saturday_tour=3F?=
From: jmitche@journalism.cuny.edu
To: info@brooklynbirdclub.org

Hello. I am a journalist with the New York City News Service, and a student at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. I am interested in doing a short video piece on the bird wildlife of Prospect Park, as well as the culture of the people who enjoy watching them. I am very interested in coming along with your tour this Saturday, the 26th. My goal would be to get footage of birds, people watching them, and to speak to as many of the walk's participants as possible.

Best,

Justin Mitchell